The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex You and Face Blusher #10 Sandy Brown | Review




The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex You and Face Blusher have many different uses such as Highlighters, Blushes, and Bronzers. I purchased #10 so I'll be reviewing this as a bronzer 


Claims 
  1. Clear colors deliver vitality to face
  2. Moisturizing and shimmering highlighter create cubic effect on your face.
  3. Creates a small face with shading.  









How did It work for me ?

I liked that this bronzer was
  1. Compact 
  2. Had a nice color 
  3. Not to Orange , not to Brown
  4. Blended easily 
I didn't like that 
  1. It's Powdery 
  2. Pigmentation is not great 

This line is priced very well, and I'm intrigued to try the highlighters and some of the blushes. 



Although there are some great pro's to this bronzer, It just didn't have the lasting power I wanted and I think there are a lot better bronzers out there. So even though I want to try out more colors I think my money will be better spent elsewhere. 

Hugs and Kisses, sorry this was a little late!


Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn’t mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals


1 comments:

  1. Too bad this didn't work for you. I've actually never tried any products from the Face shop. I find asian makeup in general have less pigmentation

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs