The Face Shop Baby Leaf Green Tea Waterfull Serum - Review


Hey everyone it's so great to be back it has been 4 years since I have posted any thing on this blog and I thought I would address that before we get into the review. I have so missed having this outlet and not even realized it, I have such a passion for Korean skincare and cosmetics. It makes me so so sad that I abandoned this blog, but I'm back now married and with a baby ! I hope you enjoy everything I plan on putting out, I'm thinking I will try to put out at least 2 posts a week, I'm not sure of exact days or times but I will defiantly update you. Now let's get into the review ! 




Claims: The Baby Leaf Green Tea Serum will soften your skin, leaving it radiant! Its light formula, enriched with green tea leaf extract, is quickly absorbed and won't leave sticky residue. Ideal for combination to oily skin.

                                   - The Face Shop


Ok let me start by saying I have really dry skin, so I really should have checked if this product would have been suited to my skin type. Well its not. The face shop green tea line is really suited to oily skin types. So that is really my fault, but I still feel like I will be able to give it a fair review based on my experience and some other reviews I have read. 








What I have been noticing is that people with oily skin really enjoy this serum as it is light weight and moisturizing, without being oily. On other hand my experience and others with the same skin type as me have noticed that it works nicely and is moisturizing, it has a lovely fresh smell, and makes your skin feel very refreshed. But once used for a few days it made my skin really rough and bumpy (other have noticed it breaks them out as well) I think the reason i reacted badly to this product is because of my skin type. 

Pros
  • Lightweight 
  • Great for oily skin types 
  • Refreshing smell 
  • Moisturizing
  • Great price

Cons
  • Not suited for dry skin types 
  • Made skin rough and bumpy 

 

My final thoughts on this product are to give it a try if you have oily to combination skin, and if you have dry combination skin or dry skin I would skip it or try and grab a sample to test it out for yourself !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs