Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint - Review

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed your weekend ! I'm back today with a review on etude house fresh cherry tint, I don't typically where a lot of tints just because I'm not so into the ombré lip, but keep reading to see my thoughts on these two tints.





I very much love glossy lips and creamy lipsticks, so when I picked this up off of eBay I was a little skeptical, as these are the first tints I had ever tried ! Well to be honest I was so impressed ! They give my lips a lovely my lips but better look, shade OR201 gives them a peachy orange, and shade PK001 gives them a hot pink tint. There very moisturizing, and even when my lips are very dry it's makes them look alive and plump ! As for the longevity it lasted about 2-4 hours, now as this is my first time trying a tint I'm not sure how long they normally last but 2-4 hours is pretty good in my books. 

Pros 
  • Pretty colors, peachy orange, hot pink 
  • Moisturizing
  • My lips better look
  • Affordable 
  • Semi long lasting 2-4 hours 
  • Reapplys nicely 
Cons 
  • Expected it to last longer being that it is a tint ? 

So I've really enjoyed these tints and I have almost finished the peachy-orange ! All in all I will defiantly purchase some more shades from this range and hopefully I'll test out some different tints along the way ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs