Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack | Review




Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack cleanses and tightens large pores caused by blackheads and excess sebum secretion. Witch hazel and grapefruit shell extract to help generate a smooth care for dead skin cells.

What Is It supposed to do ?

Pore Contraction
Deep Cleansing
Sebum Control
Increase Elasticity
Prevention of Acne

What did It do for me ?

PRO'S

  1. Pores were less visible 
  2. Skin appeared smoother 
  3. Improved the look of my skin overall 

CON'S 


  1. Will explain cons below 
  2. Odd smell 

I'm on the fence about this product. It does work, but It doesn't work as well as I want It to. Yes It reduced the size of my pores and smoothed out my skin, but what I really wanted was for my pores to disappear all together, and that didn't happen. Maybe my expectations were to high? You tell me, all I know is that the product delivered but not enough for me to repurchase. But something else it did was control my oily T-zone very nicely, granted I'm not that oily but I did notice a difference. So maybe If that's something you struggle with you should check this out. Let me know if you've tried this product and what your thoughts were!

Hugs and Kisses xoxo 

1 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this product but i really liked lioele Blackhead clear.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs