My Top 2 MAC Creamsheens | Japanese Maple & Pink Pearl Pop






Japanese Maple is a beige/nude lipstick with a slight coral undertone 

Pink Pearl Pop is a mid-tonal pink with a very sheer blue undertone

Today I thought I would do something a bit different and share my favorite "high end"  lipsticks (I'm a drugstore girl at heart)

I wear both of these lipsticks a lot, I love the fact that there creamsheens because I have very dry lips, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. 
Japanese maple is the best nude I have come across, because it's not to brown or to pink or to coralily,It's just perfect! In the picture It may come across as frosty but NO It's not frosty, It has a very light shimmer. I love the fact that it's sheer and just looks like my lips but better! 
Pink pearl pop Is a beautiful sheer pink, that can be build up to opaque coverage. It has a slight blue undertone, with a very light shimmer. I love wearing this on those days wear I want to be noticed (If that makes sense). I just brightens up your whole makeup look!

Well I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know If you like these kind of posts, because It's fun to do something different ! 

Hugs And Kisses xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs