Glow By Jennifer Lopez | Perfume Review




Glow is the first fragrance by Jennifer Lopez. The fragrance was meant to target women in their late teens and early 20s and it became very popular breaking numerous records in sales which inspired other celebrities to launch their own signature fragrances.
Jennifer describes Glow as ‘a skin-scent’ and ‘clean’, even soapy with a sweet, powdery trail.

Notes:
Neroli, pink grapefruit, rose, sandalwood, amber, musk, jasmine, iris and vanilla. 


Sillage 
7.1/5

The sillage of this perfume starts out very strong, but then it gently settles into skin.


Longevity 
7.999/10

The only reason I purchased this perfume was because my mom had worn it when I was younger, so basically I made a sentimental purchase (the most dangerous kind). When I first wore I wasn't totally in love, but I did enjoy how it made me smell like I just got out of the shower. It starts off very floral, then changes to "Just Showed" smell, and then
 mellows into the pink grapefruit and roses. 
I  have a real challenge with perfumes longevity, my skin just doesn't hold a scent for long so this is one of the few perfumes that really lasts on me. I would recommend it to all age groups!

Purchase this for $25.17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs