Monthly Favorites = Cakeface Confessionals



Number 1 = Nivea Aqua Effect Gentle Toner


This is one of my holy grail skin care products , i've been using this for awhile now and i just love how gentle it is on my skin.


Number 2 = The Face Shop Friesian Big Mascara


I love the formula for this mascara , it holds your lashes curl all day , It's also a budget find ! 


Number 3 = Skinfoods Egg White Pore Mask

This has helped reduce my pores so much , a definite win !


Number 4 = Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Pearly Blossom Cream

This has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers , and the scent is amazing !



I was a little late this month but hey better late than never 
Hugs And Kisses xoxo 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs