Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner #2 Brown




I have a love hate relationship with the Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner in #2 Brown, keep reading if you want to find out why!


PRO’S
  •    Comes with brush
  •    Lot of colors to choose from
  •    Great price
  •    Long lasting
  •    True to color
  •    Waterproof


CON'S
  •    Smudges after prolonged wear


As you have just read there are many benefits to this gel liner, but there’s also a rather large con that annoys the crap out of me… Its smudges (yes I do prime my lids before)! This is one of the deal breakers for me, whenever I wear this I have to be careful not to rub or touch anything around my eyes. Whenever I do it smudges and looks extremely unattractive, but if you’re not someone who has the nasty habit of touching your face then don’t worry. Alright minus the smudging factor it’s a great gel eyeliner, that I would recommend to most.  I conducted a test the other day, and it is water proof which surprised me, and it does last all day (as long as you don’t smudge it). All in all it a pretty good gel liner for the price.

Overall
3.9/5

Hugs And Kisses xoxo
 
 
(p.s I'm trying out some new photo backgrounds for my posts let me know which ones you like)

2 comments:

  1. I have the exact one, and find that it doesn't smudge at all (and I have really, really oily lids) o.o Do you have any other colours? C:

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ? Yeah I'm thinking of getting some other colors to see if i have different results !
      Ill def check out your blog !

      Delete

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs