Holika Holika Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB | Review





I am often impressed with Holika Holika products so how does the Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB match up to my expectations, keep reading to find out ! 


PRO'S

  • SPF50+ PA+++
  • Interesting format 


CON'S 

  • Smells like sunscreen 
  • Oily 
  • Don't like overall 
  • Expensive


So I am absolutely disappointed in this product ! It smells like I'm putting sun screen all over my face, I'm not one to complain but the smell Is really bad ! And don't even get me started on how oily this made me, I have very dry skin and that usually Isn't a problem for me but It just seemed to melt off my face ! So if you have oily skin It's not going to work, just stay far away from It ! I know cushions are all the rave right now but I think there are better cushion BB creams out there. That's just my 2 cents though ! 


Overall 
2.7/5

Hugs And Kisses xoxo

1 comments:

  1. Ah, I've seen this in my local Holika Holika store, and always skip it. Thank you for the review, I'll stay far far away now! I hate oily BB creams... ;n;

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs