Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Starter | Review




Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Starter Is a cousin to It's every so famous counterpart the Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream, here are my thoughts on how It matches up ! 


PRO'S 

  • Light Weight 
  • Surprisingly minimizes pores 
  • Moisturizing 
  • Gives a "glow"

CON'S 

  • No Serious Con's 

NOTABLE CLAIMS 

  • Containing 80% mint water 
  • It contains a large amount of mint water that was made by mixing vitamin-rich mint with cold glacial water


I really didn't have high hopes for this, I was never a big fan of the Jelly BB Cream, and I didn't expect this to be any better. Well I was wrong. 
This made my makeup look so flawless/glowing , and I thought that this type of formula would give me an unnatural shine/grease but It didn't! Plus a major bonus was that It truly minimized my pores. Holika Holika you never seem to disappoint me !



Overall 
4.4/5 

This Is where I purchased mine (Click)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs