Bonne Bell Liplites | Strawberry Parfait



I'm sure we've all heard of Bonne Bell Liplites in Strawberry Parfait, the ever so popular dupe for Nars Turkish Delight, well here's my round up on how this product compares to it's expensive counterpart. 

PRO'S 
  • Moisturizing 
  • Lovely light pink 
  •  Not Sticky 
  • Amazing Price 


CON'S 
  • Not as pigmented as Nars TD 
  • Doesn't last very long 
  • Smells like play dough 


Yes this is extremely close dupe for Nars TD, but I really don't like how poor quality the formula Is. Literally I will get 20 mins of wear time ! I think this gloss would work better If you layer it on top of a lipstick, so please keep the wear time in mind. The color is just so muted, so It's really an overall lovely pink, and the price tag is amazing! 

Overall 
3/5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs