Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Review


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder has been widely raved about in the beauty community, so here are my thoughts and opinions on It ! 


PRO'S 
  • Gives nice coverage 
  • Keeps you shine free for most of the day 
  • Great Price 

CON'S 
  • Can cake up 




As you can see I have thoroughly enjoyed this product, and I plan on repurchasing this again. When I first started wearing makeup I never used powder because I had very dry skin, but once I got older I started getting oily In my T-Zone. So this was the first powder I ever used, and It's stuck with me all this time. So I can't help but give It a sentimental review, Don't Judge! 

I love the coverage this powder gives, while still looking somewhat natural, but you have to be careful not to re-apply during the day because IT WILL build up and you will look cakey, this is not a touch up powder. This great for all skin types because even though my skin is dry at times It wont accentuate the dry patches, and It works wonders on my oily T-Zone. This is an awesome powder that i recommend to anyone !

Overall 
4.1/5

Buy this product for 10.35 (Click Below)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs