Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer | Review


Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer primes and preps your eyelids for eye shadow/eyeliner application, the smooth and silky formula allows your products to adhere better to eyelids. 

PRO'S 
  • Eye-Shadow lasts longer
  • Great price
  • Also can be used as an under eye primer


CON'S 
  • Can dry up 
  • My eyelids can cake up 




I really enjoy using this eye primer, It gets the job done and it can be used for multiple things, such as using it under the eyes so your concealer doesn't crease. Sometimes It drys up on my eyelids, and It can cause my eyelids to look cakey, but this doesn't really bother me to much. Although I don't think I'll purchase this again, because honestly I can live without this. It Isn't anything that special, but If your looking for an eye primer this gets the job done at the right price this Is It. 

Overall 4/5

Purchase this on Amazon for 12.99

Hugs and Kisses xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs