The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Cushion Blusher #1 Rose

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Cushion Blusher comes in a cute box design that gives cheeks a rosy glow, the size of the puff is the same size as your cheeks making it easy for beginners to us pressed powder blushers. It also prevents clumping from sweat and sebum.

PRO'S 
  • Adorable Design 
  • Great price 
  • Makes your skin glow 

CON'S 
  • Almost like a highlighter 
  • Don't apply to much !

So I recently bought a couple of blushes from The Face Shop, and I've really been enjoying them. This one however has been an interesting experience, I was getting ready for work and decided to try this for the first time. So I'm blushing away and thinking wow this is such a pretty pink, I then take a closer look and was like OMG a fairy just spit on my face ! This is very "Glowy" , I find i like this more as highlight not on the tops of your check bones but over a darker blush or over a matte bronzer, It looks very nice then! Just use a slight hand , I've read a couple of reviews saying this doesn't have a lot of pigment which i don't find to be a problem. Other than the fairy thing this is a very pretty "blusher" and I recommend to anyone who is under 30 (Just Kidding)
                                       

Overall 3.9/5        

You can purchase this on Amazon for $13.09 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs