Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes = Review




Maybelline Great lash is one of america's favorite mascara's , so how does the updated version compare ? 
PRO'S 
  • Small brush allows for precision 
  •  Bulidable formula 
  • Doesn't flake 
  • Gives lots of length 

CON'S 

  • None in my opinion 

So i have been using this mascara for a while (I'm on my second tube) and I I'm pretty sure it's become one of my holy grail mascara's. They have the wand, and the formula right, and I dare say this is even better than the original. But as I've said before makeup is personally , so just because I think something is fabulous doesn't mean you will too. If your ever considering buying something i recommend compare it to the products you know work for you , and maybe sometimes take a risk ! You could be surprised ! 



Overall 
4.2/5 

Hugs and Kisses xoxo

Buy this mascara on amazon for only $3.97 click the link below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs