Review = Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream





Description:
Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Recovery Gel Cream is a lightweight gel cream that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its gel like consistency allows it to penetrate deeper than traditional creams and leaves a light bare feeling. Although light in texture, this cream is highly effective, containing 74% snail slime extract. Snail slime extract promotes the production of collagen, allowing it to plump existing wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming.

PRO'S

  • Light weight 
  • Highly moisturising
  • Effective 
  • Gives a bare feeling once dry 
  • Perfect for under your makeup 
  • Suitable for all skin types 

CON'S


  • None that i can think of !

I highly recommend this product to anyone , I am indefinably in love with Mizons snail recovery gel. It has a perfect gel texture , not to light and not to heavy. It's light weight formula allows your skin to breath throughout the night , but It also penetrates deep into your skin hydrating and correcting your problem area's (i.e Redness). When I woke up in the morning my skin looked bright, and refreshed , so all In all , this has defiantly Impressed me. Now since I have dry skin I don't know how oily skin would fair with this , but I assume It would be just fine. Whatever the case may be you have to try this product, no you MUST try this product , I promise you , you won't be able to live without It ! 


Overall 
4.79/5

Hugs and Kisses xoxo

1 comments:

  1. sounds great :) I'll give it a try! thanks for the insight. check out my blog, more beauty posts to come.

    www.ariemacherie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs