Review = Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Cream



PRO'S
  • Light Gel Texture 
  • Notable Ingredients 
  • No Scent 
  • Perfect for Normal to Oily-Combination skin

CON'S

  • Not that moisturising
  • Doesn't make a difference in skin texture 
 
OK so I'm trying to find a snail product i actually like , but it's proving to be difficult. I'm really indifferent to this product , it wasn't bad , it just didn't do anything for me. That being said makeup and skincare is personal , so i always try and list the pro's of a product , because not everyone has the same skin as me. This product is good for someone with Normal to Oily-Combination skin. 

Overall 
3.3/5

Please let me know if you liked me leaving links for places to purchase this product. 

Hugs And Kisses xoxox  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs