Series = Tried & True

Today I'm doing something a bit different it's called the tried and true series , it's products that I've used for long time and will always love . Lets get started ! (sorry about being a day late my internet was not working properly yesterday)

1: Rimmel 25 Hour Lasting Finish Foundation - This is not for girls of the faint of heart , this has a whole lot of coverage. This can make you look completely flawless if applied right OR it can make you look like you just baked a cake (if that makes sense) Anyways it's awesome give it a try. Overall 4.1/5




2: Covergirls Smoother concealer - I'm a sucker for a creamy concealer , and this defiantly hits the mark. I also have a thing for stick concealers because i feel like there more pigmented , and give better coverage. Overall 4/5 


3: Wet N Wild Color Icon Shadows - In my previous review i raved on and on about these but they really are amazing , and there so cheap. Go out and buy them now !! Overall 5/5 


Ok so i hope you liked this let me know if you want to see more of these ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs