Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask | Review





What It Claims:
Skinfoods Egg White Pore Mask is a pore-refining cleanser with egg white extract that penetrates deeply into pores to remove pore clogging oil.

  1. Minimizes pores 
  2. Removes dirt 
  3. Cleanses pores 


"Egg White, enriched with albumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores"



Does This Product Deliver On It's Claims?

This product does minimize your pores but not enough, It just does not cut it for me. I have huge pores and It made a small difference In minimizing them.

PRO'S 
  1. After use skin appears smoother 
  2. Pores are slightly minimized 
  3. Gentle face mask 
  4. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry 
  5. Does cleanse your pore's 

CON'S 
  1. Pores are not visibly reduced 

How Did It work for me?


This mask is nice for an everyday mask that gives you brighter and cleaner skin, It's nice because your skin feels smoother and cleaner, and It just gives you a boost. Some masks leave your skin feeling dry and tight, but this one did not. 

On the other hand It disappoints on what It claims to do and what It Is supposed to do! Which Is  minimize your pores! I used this for a week straight and did not see a visable improvement In the size of my pores. So for this reason alone I give It a thumbs down. 

Overall 2.9/5

Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn’t mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs