Mizon Skin Turnaround Pore Refine Deep Cleansing Foam | Review





Mizon Skin Turnaround Pore Refine Deep Cleansing Foam claims a lot, does It hold up to those standards? Lets find out!

Ingredients:
Kaoline, Charcoal Powder, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta Glucan, Papaya Fruit, Gypsophila Root, West Ivy, Hydrolyzed Extension Collagen, Skin Relax Solution Complex

What It Claims
  1. Removes oil and protects moisture
  2. Mint fragrance provides cool and fresh texture
  3. Prevents pores from blockage
  4. Microbid scrubs dead skin cells
  5. Smooth bubbles pacifies skin
  6. Paraben-free, artificial dye-free



"Kaoline and charcoal powder absorbs waste, dead skin cells, and sebum"




How did It work for me?

PRO'S
  1. Pores are less viable 
  2. Skin is Smoother 
  3. Lathers nicely 
  4. Removes Sebum 
  5. Breakouts are less noticeable, and going away!

CON'S
  1. Gives that squeaky clean feeling 
  2. Drys out skin 


Immediate Results I Saw 

With the first use my pores looked visibly smaller,and my skin was smoother. At first I didn't like the squeaky clean feeling, but It's helping my skin so I'll deal with It. During the summer time my forehead can become slightly oily, and I noticed that the next day I didn't have to touch up for forehead. 

Oil Control 

 The oil control has been good for me, but I have very little oil so I don't know how you'll fare with very oily skin. But I really do believe this will help you If you have very oily skin. 

Continued Use 

With continued use I did notice my skin was very dry, but I have just been compensating with with sleeping packs, and masks, so It hasn't been that big of an issue for me.My pores are less noticeable and, my pimples are going away. This has become a product I can't live without, and I think I'm going to try the whole product range! 

Overall 
4.7/5

Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn’t mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals  








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs