Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream | Mini First Impressions



Remember this Is purely my first Impressions on Skin79's Snail Nutrition BB Cream

PRO'S 
  1. Extremely Moisturizing 
  2. Great Coverage (not to heavy, not to light)
  3. Rich and Creamy Texture 

CON'S 
  1. Feels very oily 
  2. Pink undertones 

I like this BB Cream a lot, I just don't like It enough to purchase the full size. It feels very oily like sunscreen, and just because I have dry skin does not mean I want my face to feel oily. I really appreciated the medium coverage, because It didn't cake up at all. 

After an 8 hour shift at work, It looked ok but defiantly not great. 




Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn’t mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs