Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist | Review




What It Claims:

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist contains the essence of white fruits and vegetables, 
such as radish, cabbage and lemon extract. With a fresh aroma, it will provide you with a fresh feeling. And the packing is compact and easy to carry. 


"All these ingredients effectively reduce oil secretion and provide you with moisture, leaving your skin rich in nutrients" 
- Sasa.com


What did It do for me?

PRO'S 

  1. Gave my makeup a nice finish 
  2. Controlled my small amount of oiliness
  3. Convenient 
  4. Slightly Moisturizing  

CON'S 
  1. Wasn't amazing 
  2. Not enough product 


This product is effective, and It gave a really nice satin finish to my makeup. So I really enjoyed It for setting my makeup, but I did not see the nutrients It claims to infuse your skin with. As for oil control I don't have oily skin, so I don't know how It would work for people with very oily skin. 


Does this product deliver on what It claims ?

Yes and No 

I think this product does a really great job at setting your makeup and giving it a nice finish, but as for the skin benefits I didn't see any. 
I highly recommend this for setting your makeup and taking away the powdery look. 


Overall 
3.9/5


Hugs & Kisses 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs