Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream | Sampler Impressions


What It Claims 
Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream is a 2 in 1 filler BB Cream to cover fine lines and pores for radiant and sleek skin.
Features:
  1. SPF37 / PA++ UV Blocking
  2. Advanced Wrinkle Care
  3. Perfect Cover makeup


What I Liked 
I enjoyed using this BB cream It gave me Med-Full coverage (leaning more to the medium coverage). It was extremely moisturizing, and had a nice color that blending into my skin tone.  

What I Didn't Like 
What I didn't like was that it wasn't very long lasting, and It settled into the fine lines around my mouth. And it seemed to cake up around my mouth Into smile lines etc.... Which killed me because this supposed to me a wrinkle filler!! After an 8 hour shift at the restaurant It had completely worn of ! This was very disappointed, because I expected a lot more out of missha BB Creams. 

Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn’t mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type. This is purely a first impressions post, so you are subject to a different opinion.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs