Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel | Review



The Nature republic Aleo Vera 92% Soothing Gel, has been a cult product among the Asian beauty bloggers. So how did it work for me ?



What It Claims:

Licensed by CCOF of California.
It is completely natural, alcohol free and contains natural vitamins and enzymes that are essential to healthy, radiant skin.
Aloe Vera 80% Toneris made of 80% Aloe extracts , leaving your skin smooth and silky. The Aloe extract can deeply moisturize your skin. It also soothe and soften the skin,to stimulate the growth of healthy tissue. Removes excess surface oil without drying, leaving skin even-toned and soft.
Can be used as:
  1.  Moisturizing cream or mask pack
  2.  Base make up
  3.  After shave cream
  4.  Hair treatment
  5.  Relax Swollen Eyes
  6. Nail essence
  7.  Body care
  8.  Mask pack for relaxing sunburns

Yes I know I should probably go threw all 8 points, but I'm not going to. I'm purely going to tell how It worked for moisturizing my skin, and body. 



How did It work for me?





The harsh North American winters can be brutal on my skin, so In the winter I like to add an extra layer of moisture to my skin when I go to bed. So I can keep all my dry patches and scaly skin at bay (enter In the aloe vera gel that everyone keeps raving about). 


  1. It's Improved the overall texture of my skin 
  2. Not oily 
  3. Cooling sensation (reduces puffiness around my eyes) 
  4. Very light so It's perfect for summer, and moisturizing enough for winter time 
  5. It does have a lot of different uses 
  6. Great price for the amount of product you get (300ml /10.56 fl.oz.)
  7. No cons In my opinion 



I think there are so many uses for this product, that you really can't go wrong. And the crazy thing Is, It truly works. So yes I'm In the cult....  


Overall 4.7/5
Hugs and Kisses Xoxo 

Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn’t mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs