Missha The Style 3D Mascara | Review




I prefer super long and voluminous lashes (basically spider lashes) So how does this mascara hold up to my very high expectations ?

I purchased both Missha The Style 4D & 3D mascara, and they have the same packaging, and brush, I just thought It would be repetitive If I reviewed both.


PRO'S
  1. Sleek packaging 


CON'S
  1. Doesn't add volume 
  2. Doesn't add length 
  3. Doesn't Separate
  4. Clumps terribly
  5. Doesn't hold curl 
  6. Waxy formula 

I mainly use western mascara's because there easier for me to get a hold of, and I just prefer them overall. Anyways I feel like this Is going to be a big bash marthon, so Im going to skip paragraph. You've read the cons and you know how i feel about the mascara. Need I say more? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs