Review = Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer (Radiant Glow)

Description:
Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish. Radiant Glow is ideal for creating a luminizing effect on dark spots and uneven skin tones.

PRO'S 

  • Smoothing 
  • Minimizes pores somewhat 
  • Lasts a long time (for me at least)
  • Glitter is nice 

CON'S


  • Does not combat against excess oil 



I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product , but I'm a sucker for primers. So i decided to give this one a try, and i have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I purchased radiant glow, and i don't think it gives you much of a glow, but the primer is awesome none the less. It's a pure silicone primer , so if you lean more towards silicone this one is for you! I just wanted to mention that i have heard many disturbing things about the packaging , although i had absolutely no problems with It, It makes me wonder if i came across a lucky one ? You tell me ! But give it a try, and really all you have to loose is 6 dollars.

Overall
4.6/5

Hugs And Kisses xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs