Skinfood Blanc Pearl Caviar Serum | Review





Hello everyone ! As you know I've been trying to put a lot of things together for my blog, and it hasn't been easy, so that's why I haven't been updating a lot. But now I'm starting to get back into my grove, so expect a lot of different things to be coming out. 

Skinfoods Blanc Pearl Caviar Serum is a total care care serum, which fights the look of wrinkles. It provides nutrients, resilience, and moisture to the skin. A notable fact is that it has Russian caviar extracts, and gold ingredients. 

PRO'S

  • Does it's job 

CON'S 

  • Didn't "rock my world" so to say 

This product it tailored for people 40 years and older, I did have my mom try it out (she really liked it) I also thought it was very moisturizing and got the job done nicely. But I will say for the price I really expect something to wow me, and it just didn't do it for me. This product ranges from $40.00-50.00 CAD , and that's expensive in my books.I just feel I could achieve the same results from a more budget friendly item. On the other hand If you are 40 and over this could do wonders for your skin that it wouldn't necessarily do for my skin. Like I said Its a good serum, just not suited for me !  


You can purchase this product for 44.90
Skinfood Blanc Pearl Caviar Serum 60ml



Or try out their trial kit for 9.90
Skinfood Blanc Pearl Caviar

Hugs And Kisses xoox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs