Review = L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream






Description:
Meet our 1st Self Adjusting BB Cream cream in Canada, Magic Skin Beautifier, with Beautifying Beads that instantly self-adjust to your perfect shade for a flawless nude look. It delivers multiple beautifying actions: hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects. It’s perfectly you 

PRO'S 
  • Beautiful Primer 
  • Evens out skin 
  • Pores appear minimized 
  • Hydrates 

CON'S
  • Not a BB Cream 
  • Other than that it's wonderful 


Im not looking at this as a BB cream , because in my opinion it's not. So instead i look at this a primer , and when i look at it that way i think it's wonderful !! It minimizes my pores beautifully , my skins appearance looks smoother. I usually put this under one of my regular BB creams and it makes it look even better. I really do recommend this product as a PRIMER because that what it works best as. 

You can purchase this product for $9.98
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic B.B. Cream

Anyways that's all have a wonderful day , Hugs And Kisses xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs