Review = CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer




Description:
Introducing the three-minute face lift effect*. Start with Simply Ageless Serum Primer. Olay Regenerist complex helps boost elasticity and smooth skin's appearance for a finish that looks instantly firmed. Then apply Simply Ageless Foundation to cover fine lines and wrinkles. Together, the results are simply amazing!


PRO'S


  • Smoothing 
  • Can be used as a Serum or Primer 
  • Hydrating 

CON'S 

  • Good but not Great 

I enjoy using this as a nightly moisturizer , i'll put it on before i go to bed , and when i wake up in the morning my skin is sooo smooth !! As a primer before my makeup it's just ok , nothing really special , it does fill in the fine lines around my mouth though. I also use this as an eye primer , and it moisturizes my extremely dry under eye's so thats a plus. 
All In All - I could live without this primer , but it does have some good qualities to it .

OverAll 2/5 

Anyways that's all for today , Hugs And Kisses xoxo   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs