Review = SkinFood Red Orange Makeup Finish Glossy Type




Skinfoods description: Skinfood Red Orange Makeup Finish (Glossy Type) gives a smooth and natural gloss to your face with a combination of skin revitalizing extracts from orange and skin-friendly low-viscosity oil forming a dewy finish on your skin. Oranges have a natural mild bleaching property that helps reduce the appearance of sunburn, blemishes, and dark spots. It also acts as a gentle astringent that helps relieve acne-prone skin.

Some notable Ingredients: Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Kiwi Fruit Extract 

PRO'S
  • Hydrating 
  • Balances out Skin Tone 
  • None Overpowering Smell 
  • Adds a Healthy Glow to the Face 

CON'S
  • Doesn't Hold Your Makeup In Place All Day 
  • Slightly Oily 

Questions:

  1. Would i purchases this product again: MAYBE 
  2. Can i live without this product: YES 
  3. Does the product do it's job: YES AND NO 


I’m really on the fence about this product, I wanted to love it so much but I’m not there yet. I tend to like products after using for a while so I hope this is the case because I want to love it. Personally I don’t know if I’ll continue to use it as a setting spray I actually prefer it as a skin mist, it gives a nice refreshing feeling to your skin after you use it, and the smell is nice but not overpowering. It also helps by adding moisture to you skin, I noticed it balanced out the color of my skin. I’ll probably be using this on the days were I’m too lazy to put on makeup.  But I haven’t completely given up on this product I’ll be trying the Makeup Finish In Matte Type to see if that does a better in job in setting my makeup. So look forward to that update!!

You can buy these products on amazon for a fairly good price, I bought mine for $ 10-12. Remember just because i don't like it doesn't mean you wont like it, i just help you weight the pro's and con's, and give you an idea of the product preforms.   

Skinfood Red Orange Makeup Finish #1 Glossy Type
Skinfood Red Orange Makeup Finish #2 Matte Type

Hugs and Kisses xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs