Tony Moly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack | Review



Tony Moly's Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack is a dual functional sleeping pack that contains a wrinkle-improving functional ingredient of adenosine and a skin-whitening functional ingredient of arbutin. It makes dull, sagging, and wrinkled skin look young and healthy again.


PRO'S 
  • Extreme Moisture 
  • Great for Dry skin 
  • Isn't Oily 

CON'S 
  • Leaves a thin residue 

I bought this product because I have extremely dry skin especially in the winter.
 This sleeping pack is supposed to be the last part of your skin care routine and there’s a reason for that, it has a gel texture, and it’s so thick. When you put it on, it’s like a layer of jelly and its takes around 15 minutes to settle into your skin.  I wouldn't recommend going to sleep right after you use it because it would just rub off on pillow; give it a little time to settle. When you wake up in the morning you're supposed to wash off the residue left on your face.When I washed off the residue on my face, it was smoother than a baby’s bottom!!  Although it did leave my face a little sticky, I really enjoyed it. It was very moisturizing, but it wasn't very refreshing at all.  I think this Sleeping Pack would be perfect for those times when you need a boost of moisture, maybe during the winter or for times when you skin is extra dry. I didn't like it as much as a water based sleeping pack, the other one I have it more suited to everyday use.  Other than it’s a great product that could be very useful for combination to dry skin, and one that I would recommend.

Overall 
3.95/5

Purchase this for 11.50 ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs