Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk BE105 | Review





Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talks have outstanding colors with a creamy gel type texture that creates clean, and vividly colored lips.This collection offers some of the most natural to dramatic colors for your pout.

This Product Claims to Offer 

  1. Vivid Colors 
  2. Smooth Gel/Creamy Texture 
  3. Moist Shine

"This product has a Moist Shine"





What Did It Do For Me ?

PRO'S
  1. Very moisturizing 
  2. Build-able Color 
  3. Medium to Opaque Color 
  4. Texture is creamy
  5. Not to beige of a color
  6. Overall lovely lipstick

CON'S
  1. Not a gel texture (If that's really a con)
  2. Can show flaky skin on lips

Finals Thoughts:
I am so glad I finally broke down and bought one of these lipsticks, because they are absolutely awesome! I will be purchasing a lot more colors from this line!

 BE105 is a beige nude, depending on your lip pigmentation, and undertones It might show up differently on you than it did on me. The texture is creamy and very moisturizing, but you might want to exfoliate your lips before you put this on, as It tends to show the flaky skin on your lips. I also love the pigmentation on these, you can either have a sheer finish or build it up to a very opaque finish. As It sits this is a wonderful nude, but I have too put a shear pink gloss over top, because It can be a little too brown for me. All In all It's right up there with my top nudes, and I would honestly suggest this lipstick to anyone.



Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types/skin tone, so Just because something works for me doesn't mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type/skin tone.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs