Review = Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm


Description:
Pressed balm primer with great coverage of enlarged pore, lines, or skin imperfections. Specialized in sebum control. Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm is a smooth photo finish primer. It helps minimize pores and fine lines allowing skin to become soft and smooth for an improved foundation/bb cream application. The balm contains new technology to diffuse light by mattifying the face to reduce shine, so foundation/bb cream application can be easier to apply and last even longer. It is made of various ingredients that can increase skin elasticity for a firmer and more youthful appearance.


PRO'S 
  • Makes your skin so smooth 
  • Hides your pores 
  • Hides fine lines (especially around my eye are)
  • Hydrates your skin nicely with out feeling oily
CON'S
  • None that i can think of 

I really enjoyed this product, i didn't really have high hopes for it but I'm impressed with it. I liked how smooth it made my skin and it really did get rid of my pores, and my skin doesn't feel oily at all. This also worked really nicely as an eye primer for my lids and under eyes.But i don't think it changed the way my BB cream went on, my blemishes still look the same so it didn't offer more coverage, but it helped out my pores and made my makeup last much longer so all in all i will probably repurchase this again. That's saying a lot because rarely do i repurchase items. Def give it a try if your oily or if your pores are a problem !!! 

Overall
3.99/5

You can purchase this product for 17.40 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs