Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub | Review



What It claims:

Tonymoly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub is a UV control lip essence for aging, thin, and vulnerable lip skin. Use peeling scrub first, the grain containing scrub will make lips soft and peel off excess skin without irritation. 

Benefits:

  1. Exfoliates
  2. UV protection
  3. Softens
  4. No Irritation
  5. Moisturizes


"Contains Jojooba and Macadamia oil"






What did It do for me:

PRO'S 
  1. Moisturizing  
  2. Not to harsh 
  3. Convenient

CON'S
 
  1. Didn't remove dry skin 
  2. Not enough grains
  3. Doesn't come with enough product 

Why didn't It work for me ?

If I'm going to buy a lip scrub I expect It to exfoliate my lips. This one however can't decide weather It's moisturizer or lip scrub, that really annoys me. Granted I have a lot of dry skin on my lips, and I'm used to using my face scrub on my lips so this could be why It only removed 1/4 of my dry skin. But common a lip scrub should remove dry skin, and this one defiantly missed the mark. 

Could It work for you ?

YES It could work for you, If you have a little bit of dry skin, and all you want is for your lips to look refreshed and somewhat moisturized (your lips but better) . But If you need a harsher exfoliate than NO It will not work for you. 

Overall 
2.9/5

Disclaimer - Everyone has different opinions, and different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn’t mean It will work for you and vise versa. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type (If It applies to this post).

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals  

Hugs and Kiss xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs