Skin79 Rose Mist Toner | Review


Skin 79 Rose Mist Toner claims to 

  1. Relax the body and mind with rose aroma 
  2. Moisturize dehydrated skin
  3. Liven skin with continual moisture 
  4. Plus It's a simple portable toner 


"An Aromatic Oasis For Dry Skin"


"The Hydrating Skin Project"

-Skin79 website



What did It do for me?

PRO'S
  1. Love the smell 
  2. Gentle on the skin
  3. Can be used over makeup, gives you a dewy glow 
  4. Refreshing 
  5. Hydrating/Moisturizing  


CON'S 
  1. No serious cons 




Skin79 really delivered on this product, I really believe It achieves everything It claims, expect the whole calming the mind and spirit thing. Every time I use my skins look more awake (if that's possible) I don't look so tired Is what I'm trying to get at. 

Immediate Results I saw
After I washed my face I used my regular toner, then I moisturized, and then I sprayed this over my face. When I woke up in the morning my skin didn't look so dull or tired! So this was on the first night I used the mist, and I've continued using it this way. 

Results after a week of use 
I'll say this right now I haven't seen a stupendous/mind boggling improvement In my skin, but I have seen enough of an improvement to repurchase, and I think that's proof enough that a products works. My skin just looks healthier overall!

Final Thoughts
I also absolutely love putting this over my makeup, as I said it gives me a dewy glow while setting my makeup into place (and no It doesn't slide around my face). And the smell could be an issue for some people, but for me It wasn't a big deal. 
I would honestly recommend this to anyone (my mom even loves It). 

Overall 
4.5/5

Disclaimer - Everyone has different skin types, so Just because something works for me doesn't mean It will work for you. That’s why If you head to my About Me page I will Include a description of my skin type.

Follow Me On
Instagram @mikhaylataylor
Twitter @cakefaceconfess
Pintrest @mikhaylataylor
Facebook Cakeface Confessionals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012 Cakeface Confessionals | Designed by Strosgirl's Designs